With over 12 years of industry specific training experience, working with some of the regions largest specialist providers we know we are better able than most to deliver all elements of care and support related training to your team.
- HABC Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
- HABC Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
- HABC Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) (QCF)
- The Care Certificate (Group Programme)
- HABC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Certificate in Business Administration – L2
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (QCF)
- Emergency First Aid at Work – L2
- First Aid at Work – L3
The array of Care, Support and Health Sector training courses available can certainly appear daunting, and in some cases confusing. It is here that our many years of dedicated industry specific experience can be of use.
Having gone through it all, been there and got the t-shirt (so to speak) we really can offer some genuine and unbiased advise as to what is and isn’t necessary for your specific application. So to get it right first time, and more importantly save time and money we would always be happy to help establish your training requirements and solutions for you.
With ongoing training contracts in place with National Domiciliary Care Providers; Supported Persons Awarded Bodies; Construction and Maintenance Companies and Specialist Housing Association providers we are always happy to provide you with references and case studies.
Whether you are in the process of setting up, expanding or simply looking to change your training provider our programme delivery consultants will always be happy to listen to your queries and then determine an appropriate solution for you.